Patapon 2 The Art Of War Patapon 2 The Art Of War

I Love Patapon

This is a slick promotion for an under-rated game. I absolutely love my copy of the original Patapon for the PSP, and this has definately peaked my interest in the sequel.

It is a bit difficult to introduce a fully fleshed out console game into the flash community though because sometimes flash gamers do not have the patience to learn something new or tricky and will move onto something else before they give it a fair chance. Anyways, great game, thanks for the demo.

Pico Sim Date 2 (v.1.5) Pico Sim Date 2 (v.1.5)

Great Game

I really like this game. You did a great job with it. The Harvest Moon series are someof my favorite games of all time and I really liked that Blue Feather refrence. Yeah, nice game. Wish it had a proper ending though. I'll just have to wait for you to add one ^_^;

Halo Snake Halo Snake

The game play was good

The game play was flawless, it was a perfect snake game. However that's one of the downfalls with the game in my opinion, it's exactly the same as many other snake games out there.

If you want to make it unique or interesting how about making a plot or story as to why Master Chief has turned into a snake thing that has to collect (whatever those things were) in order to grow.
Also the background was stale, and uninteresting. Maybe if you had levels with different background, I don't know it was just a very unusual idea mixing Halo with Snake...

I'm not saying that by being unusual it was original. It was like you said, "I like the game snake, and I like the game Halo, and i've got the action script for snake, so why not put them together?

Basically the point of this review is that your submission had no point. You have the gameplay down pact, why not make a plot or something and make it interesting for the player.

Hope this helps, sorry if I was a bit harsh.

Mouse Dodger Mouse Dodger

Good game,

This would have got a much lower score if it wasn't for you adding the different modes. I loved playing Drunk Mode, it was really hard xD. Maybe you should add a "Wasted Mode" because Drunk mode didn't seem drunk enough, all i'm saying is maybe put a transparent screen and have it fade different colors so you're REALLY drunk.

Nice idea.

ma-d responds:

Yer, i did have optional backround colours and one that changed colours. I dont know what happend to it.
Maybee il add it again on Mouse Dodger 2 (if anyone wants one)

Dodgems Dodgems

Good for KK

A couple things I noticed, you say that you can escape the stars by going to the corner but you won't get a score. I actually went to a certain spot in the bottom left corner where the score still rises and I never got hit. So I just right clicked and clicked on another window and the score will just rise. So that's a problem xD.

It's nice to see that you're trying to make all your stuff better than the last, i'm trying to do the same thing.

Last thing, this would be fun as hell if I can play it on the Wii, i'm going to go try to see if it'll work properly.

Want me to let you know if it works?

Familyguy Soundboard Familyguy Soundboard

TANX ^_^ ME LOVE FAMILY GUY

The Cheerios one is the best and god do i love family guy got everyone of them. Thanks a million man. I think i'll go watch some. Its so great. Whats ur favorite joke in family guy (say in reply) mines the joke about eintsine stealing everything lol (God: Look how small they are :::shreinky dinks::: *einstein runs over and smashes gods head in the oven and takes the shrinky dinks*) lol SO GREAT THANK YOU

Daedalus responds:

thanx man! My favorite would have to be when quagmire babysits chris and meg...that was so funny..the einstein one is defenitely second though!

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

Great Job, Please Reply, I Know You Can :)

I have seen you reply to the review 2 under this or somthing like that. The game play of this game is awsome. I dunno if anyone remembers the cheat... (I played this game when it was 1st on NG kinda liked the old country backround. So i know the cheat. I'm not gonna tell it to people though. Hope nobody eles has. Only early Ng fans can have) I'm kinda greedy as you can see. And i'm not been a member of Ng for very long. But i have been going to the site for a long time. Just never decided to become a member. Sweet game man. I was so excited when i heared you updated it. (learned it along time ago, just never left a review.) Very sweet man, I would like to talk to you about ideas and such. I hope you become dedicated enough to finish. You may think its not worth it anymore, But trust me, when its completed people are gonna have feild days... I mean just look at the 13 million reviews. THINK OF THE IMPACT YOU HAVE HAD ON PEOPLE. Very impressive. Good Job.

sim-man responds:

thank you if you have any idea you can send to simgirl@shaw.ca . Now I m workin on things that you could do after passing the lover status (basically , a lot of sex) and the game will only end after 100 days when you will ask one of the girls to marry you... hmm .. that's the plan. Btw I love to read your review...

Like Jailbait? Like Jailbait?

Very nice...

Very funny man, one thing though lol. if you say No way on everytrhing the thing still says you are only attracted to women your age. lol.

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

Is Anybody Better Than Me?

I bet somone has probobly a better score than me but... I currently have 150 wizards 150 archers and 100 repairmen lol! i just sit around and like start the game and leave lol. What i did was i got like 0 archers at the begging... and then i got as many wizards as possible... then when i got enough wizards i just turned tons of people on my side/blow them up when needed. i'm on lvl 22 right now and going up my castles defense is like 55200. and my scores at the moment are

Spendable Score- 217990 (Make Sure You leave alot of points for unit upkeep)
Total Score- 944180

And Still playing... lol its getting boring but the actually game... THIS ROCKS! I'M SUPER IMPRESSED. Simple, Clean Fun. You Can Play Forever.. i hope lol... don't know if theirs a level limit...

Units to be aware of

Running Man- Weak little guys who you need to throw in the air at the begging
Man with Log- These do alot more damage to your castle so watch out
Giant Running Man- These guys come around level 15 so watch out! You can't pick them up... you need to use the spell death or explode... or an archer could kill them but stick with wizards!
Man With Bomb- Their is actually a glitch to get rid of these guys... Don't let them get to you caslt unless you got big walls and a decent amount of repair men... They do a ton of dmg (not to me anymore :)) The way to kill them ez is use a spell on them... (They will die, but no mana will be costed!)

Ps: If U HaVn'T PlaYeD ThIs YoU ShoUlD!!!

Plz Reply to Review Sky.