EFN Episode 3: Purpose EFN Episode 3: Purpose

Incredible

You are the reason I made a Deviant Art and it was a pleasure to watch you work a bit in ustream, this is fantastic. It was a lot more violent than I anticipated. Excellent work as always Zeurel you are an inspiration.

Furry Random Stuffs 3 Furry Random Stuffs 3

Will you be my friend?

That was great, really funny. Kept me entertained the entire time. I really liked the Dokuro Chan refrence thing. That was brilliant xD. So yeah, you've inspired me, i'm going to start working on flash again and put some real effort into it! Thanks man, keep it up! Long live AMV hell style shit >_>;;

Favorite Authors.. Yes?

Sonucais responds:

Hell yeah! It looks you are the first one who reviews knowing about Dokuro-Chan~ :3! :D

If you need help you know, I will be your friend if you want (Use Newgrounds PM System for now :P) ;)

XD

30 hour finale 30 hour finale

Good working with you.

Great working with you Yodd. There were a few errors, but other than those it went off without a hitch. Great job running this hope to work with you again some time in the future.

Wish I had been able to work longer on my part ><.

The first song is "Fire" by "Scooter" to those who were asking, and the second song is "Faggot" by "Mindless Self Indulgence"

Nice working with everyone!

yodd responds:

No, the second song what "I hate jimmy page" by MSI.

MSI is the series group.

And thanks.

Box Head ep.1 Box Head ep.1

You have great potential.

Like other people said I think this flash would have been better with music or maybe some nature sounds, but it was good the way it was too. You have potential to create flashes as good as Adam Phillips' if you try hard enough. Your frame by frame is incredable, expecially for being 13, and I hope you keep getting better. Good luck to you man, if you can pump this kind of stuff out on a weekly basis i'll be extremely impressed.

JimmyDot responds:

Started animating exactly a year ago today, thanks.

A Daze Work.com Episode 1 A Daze Work.com Episode 1

Yeah man

It was good, I agree it could have used color, but the way you had it worked fine too. I don't know I kind of like the black and white... Funny movie man the humor worked really well with the flash, hope to see more!

ADWFinch responds:

Thanks for checkin't it out. Black and white I feel really works best for this cartoon. Check back to see the next episode.

TGEJ- Vending Vendetta TGEJ- Vending Vendetta

Yeah it'll do fine, nice flash man.

I expect it to be in the green (Decent catagory), but I could be wrong maybe it'll be in the blue! xD. Anyways good flash, only things I can really suggest is that you make the old film filter a little better next time if you ever do a silent video like this again. The humor was good, and just keep it up.

Whatever you were smoking when you made this was good stuff, now make me some Ramen! ^^,

Flash Loop Flash Loop

Good one

I had to give a lower score because it's like a 4 second loop, you understand xD. But yeah it's great frame by frame. Onion skins are damn helpful arn't they? Anyways I like it, and I was wondering if you might want to join us in a collab we're working on. Feel free to PM me if you are. Or you can check it out on the newgrounds forums flash bbs. It's called Black and White collab 2. Hope to see some more frame by frame from you in the future, possibly in our collab xD.

Keep it up, but make it longer!

Nice music by the way, too.

Polishing My Peabody Polishing My Peabody

Right.

The flash was great. It had a good punchline, and the metaphor thing was a great addition. That's the first time i've seen that idea before. Nice flash man, I like when people put out their opinions, no matter what they are. Hope to see more from you in the future.

Smily War 1 Smily War 1

Yes it was,

It was good for a first flash. I know you know that it could have been better. Some of the things it was lacking included, completed backgrounds, and sound quality.

By completed backgrounds I mean that you only had backgrounds on some of the scenes, and let me tell you, newgrounders LOVE backgrounds.

The use of sound was good. It was appropriate to the situations etc, but some of the time the sounds would cut off or become choppy etc, and the scene where you had a bunch of nerds and the sounds piled on top of each other was bad.

Hope to see more from you, try to make the next one much better!

detectiv sam detectiv sam

Not having sound really ruined this

The graphics were great, you don't need much more work in that department. It was a good flash for your eight year old sister and i'm sure that she found it stimulating and enjoyable. But Newgrounds is not made up of eight year old sisters. So in future I would suggest that you not submit something that doesn't have some kind of sound. If you don't have a mic or something then at least put music in it.

Also the white edges were very annoying, made the project look incomplete. Try looking up the vcam in the Newgrounds forum search. It's a helpful tool that will allow you to fade in and out of scenes and move around the flash interface with tweens. Just try it, please.

Also the story itself needed some work. They way things jumped around was a little confusing. It was understandable of course, just some of it could have used smoother continuity.

Overall it was a well done first flash, expecially for your little sister, but in the future I hope to see sound, a more cinimatic feel (no white edges), and smoother flowing flash.

Good luck, don't give up!